jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

PROGRAMA BORN TO BE BAD 26-11-10

Este es el playlist del programa de esta semana:
1) Gary Primich: Walkin' the poodle (cd "my pleasure")
2) Johnny Horton: Lost highway (cd "ballads of Johnny Horton")
3) Elvin Bishop: Midnight hour blues (cd "red dog speaks) (Deltagroove records)
4) Colbert Hamilton & Nitros: Cadillac baby ("Still taggin' along!)
5) Kirk Fletcher: Blues for Antone (cd "My turn") (Deltagroove records)
6) Asylum Street Spankers: Down by the riverside (cd "god's favorite band")
7) Lynwood Slim & Igor Pardo band: Bloodshot eyes (cd "brazilian kicks) (Deltagroove records)
8) Tad Robinson: You name it I've had it (cd "back in style")
9) Duke Robillard: Girl let me tell ya (cd "Passport to the blues")
10) Fabulous Thunderbirds: Satisfied.
11) Jim Suhler: Mexicali run (cd "Tijuana bible")
12) George Thorogood & Destroyers: I really like girls.
13) JD McPherson: Your love (all that I'm missing")
14) Matt Hill: Red boots.
Ir a descargar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Estudios de Radio Sant Boi

Estudios de Radio Sant Boi
Si quieres escuchar Radio Sant Boi online, clicka sobre la imagen